Gull Harbor consists of two very well-maintained buildings that are solidly constructed of concrete and steel. Our south four-story building is "U" shaped and surrounds a tropical courtyard, swimming pool and fountain. Our north building is seven stories and offers many outstanding views of the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway.
Our popular retirement community has a total of 263 apartments, which enables us to provide you with a variety of floor plans and views at a very reasonable price.
Our freshly decorated spacious apartments all feature an outdoor living area by way of private balconies and walkway patios.
Gull Harbor is a Seniors Community, primarily serving persons 55 years of age and older. All residents must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Updated Whirlpool kitchen appliances, which include:
Ceramic Top Range with Self-cleaning Oven
Wall to wall luxury carpet
Outside storage (available with most apartments)
Central heat and air-conditioning
A, D, F & I floor plans have washer/dryer hook-ups
FREE WITH ANNUAL RENTAL:
- Most Social Activities (Monthly Newsletter)
- Basic Pest Control & Air Conditioner filter changes (approx. every 12 weeks)
- Bright House expanded basic cablevision (Approximately 60–80 stations)
- City Trash Removal
- Apartment Maintenance
- Free Carpet cleaning with the signing of your second year lease
- Additional Storage
- Use of Office Center
REQUIREMENTS TO LEASE AN APARTMENT:
- "Application for Residence"– completed and approved (No Fee)
- Payment of non-refundable application fee ($55 for Florida resident, $100 for non–Florida resident)
- Security Deposit, refundable based upon the condition of the apartment
- One bedroom/One bath $1,500
- Two bedroom/Two bath $1,500
- Three bedroom/Two bath $1,500
- Signed Annual Lease Agreement
PRIORITY WAITING LIST:
- "Application for Residence" – completed and approved
- Payment of non-refundable application fee
- $200.00 Waiting List Deposit: The full $200.00 will be applied toward the Security Deposit when an apartment is selected. If the application for the Waiting List is withdrawn, the cost of running the background check, if not paid in advance will be deducted and the balance refunded.
PET SECURITY DEPOSIT IS $500.00. Cats Welcome (1 or 2)
Small fish tanks and small birds are allowed (parakeets, lovebirds, cockatiels).
Dogs, Reptiles, Parrots, Ferrets and any animals that require the feeding of live pests
(mice, rats, crickets, other bugs, etc.) are prohibited.
17105 Gulf Boulevard
North Redington Beach, FL 33708